Sign on for 24/7 account access to check balances, pay bills, transfer money, even open new accounts. It's free and easy to use, our security is state-of-the-. You can easily access Comerica Bank Hsa Login page using the list below. Health Savings Account (HSA) - KeyBank | Banking, Credit. WageWorks takes work off your desk—managing Consumer-Directed Benefits (HSA, FSA, HRA, COBRA and other lifestyle employee benefits) in one place.
Keybank hsa sign in -
Page . You Are Now Application Checklist. Things to think about when choosing an HSA. All connectivity issues with PNC Bank HSA accounts have been resolved. Please try again later or call 800-544-7595 for assistance. Next, we will establish a group number for your account and you will be contacted by PNC and taken through the sign up process. A. Funds in an HSA Deposit Account are held at UMB Bank, n. Individual Health Savings Account. PNC has been a leader in creating client-centric health savings accounts since 2004 The PNC BeneFit Plus HSA Learning Lounge Whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in the middle, the PNC BeneFit Plus Learning Lounge has the tools and resources you need to help you maximize the value of your HSA. Click here to establish your username and password to manage your account. The HSA for Life is intended to qualify as a Health Savings Account (HSA) as set forth in Internal Revenue Code section 223. . An HSA allows you to pay for current health expenses and save for future medical and retiree healthcare expenses on a tax-free basis. First, enroll in the DRAS/PNC HSA program by contacting us at 1-888-791-DRDP (3737) (toll free number) or email us at [email protected]
Medicare Advantage Medical Savings Account (MA MSA). Her bank charged her $35, which she passed on to me (rightfully so, I have no problem with this). Authentication ealth Savings Account HSA) Distribution RequestAccount Closure Form, continued Revised 08/01/17 Rules and Conditions Applicable to Withdrawal General Information You must supply all requested information so the Custodian can do the proper tax reporting. com Call 888-350-5353. HSAs help your employees play a larger role in their own health care by letting them: Access health coverage in the form of an Annual Deductible Health Plan1. You Are Now Health Savings Account (HSA) Tax-free savings for healthcare costs. The idea is simple: after enrolling in a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and opening an HSA, members can use accumulated tax-free contributions to pay for health care costs for themselves An Avidia Health HSA is a convenient and smart way to pay for medical expenses and reduce your taxable income. PNC Bank, National Association is the Custodian of the PNC BeneFit Plus Health Savings Account and PNC Bank does not select the mutual funds available through the PNC BeneFit Plus platform. PNC will send confirmation code to enter the mobile number, enter the code and click on 'Continue'. com. However, the account beneficiary establishing the HSA is solely responsible for ensuring satisfaction of eligibility requirements set forth in IRC sec 223. , Member FDIC, and serves as custodian for Health Savings Accounts established at HSA Bank PNC will send confirmation code to enter the mobile number, enter the code and click on 'Continue'. Type on ACCESS DENIED! You have attempted to access a page that you are not permitted to view. ‡When you click this link, you will leave UMB’s Web site and will go to a Web site that is not controlled by or affiliated with UMB. ACCESS DENIED! You have attempted to access a page that you are not permitted to view. WATCH HSA INVESTING VIDEO Contact Us - Call HSA Bank Client Assistance Center at (844) 650-8932 or Email us at [email protected]
KeyDirect is a division of KeyBank that offered accounts to clients where KeyBank does not have any branch locations. At KeyBank, we strive to provide you with the most up-to-date information as quickly as possible. As of August 1, 2019, KeyBank no longer opens new accounts on KeyDirect. There are no changes to your current KeyDirect account(s). You can continue to view and manage your account as usual at keydirect.com. Please contact 1-800-872-5553 for questions or support Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-6p.m. ET.
- Activating Your Rollover Plan with Keybank
Many firms offer their employees various types of retirement benefits. These plans go by many names, including a 401(k), pension plan or profit sharing plan, to name a few.
The person who takes care of the plan is often referred to as the Plan Administrator. One of the jobs of the Plan Administrator is to contact former employees and ask what they would like to do with the funds that have accumulated in their plans.
Sometimes, the Plan Administrator cannot locate the former employee, or the former employee fails to respond to the notice. When this happens, the Plan Administrator must look to the plan document to determine what to do with the accumulated assets. Some of the options could include keeping the money in the plan, mailing a check to the former participant, or rolling the funds into an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
If your employer rolled your qualified plan funds into an IRA with KeyBank, then we would have sent you paperwork that needed to be completed and returned. This is a sample of the documents that we would have personalized and mailed to the address that your former employer provided to us. This sample does not include plan, account, and privacy disclosures that were also included.
You have three choices of what you can do with your retirement money:
- Keep it in an IRA with KeyBank
- Transfer your KeyBank IRA to another trustee or custodian
- Withdraw your funds
None of these options are available until KeyBank has received your accurately complete documents (listed below).
This website contains paperwork you will need to complete this process. Please complete the forms below, as they apply to you.
- Required Documents
- Adoption Agreement
- Rollover Certification
- Customer Identification Form (Form Instructions)
- Documentary Evidence
- Social Security Award Letter (containing Social Security Number), or Social Security Administration Signed Letter
- Utility bill associated with physical property location no more than 60 days old (gas, electric, sewer, water, cable, phone) Note: The service address must be present on the bill to be accepted as documentary evidence
- U.S. Driver's License, U.S. State ID Card, or Native American Tribal Identification Card
- IRS W2 or 1099 Tax Form
- Real Estate Tax bill (not older than one year) or Real Estate Rental or Lease Agreement, Insurance Coverage or Statement for real property or Real Property Deed, Student ID, Letter/Invoice from School
- Admissions, or Grades/Transcript from School Records
- Letters from long-term health care providers such as Nursing/Retirement Homes
- Other Potentially Required Documents
- Documentary evidence for name change
Once forms have been completed, they can be returned by regular mail to:
KeyBank National Association
Mail Code: OH-01-49-0313
PO BOX 91578
Cleveland, OH 44101-1578
If you have any questions or need help completing these forms, please call 1-800-872-5553.
- What to Expect
Processing this paperwork may take as long as three weeks, including mail time. Upon receipt and verification of your paperwork, we will send you another set of plan, account and privacy disclosures.
- What is KeyDirect?
KeyDirect is a division of KeyBank that offered accounts to clients where KeyBank does not have any branch locations. If you currently reside in AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT, or WA, please visit KeyBank at one our KeyBank branches or visit www.key.com to see what rates are available in your area. Not all accounts available in all states.
- How long has KeyDirect been in business?
Key has offered the KeyDirect banking business since 1987 under a few different names. Our original business offered banking product via mail and phone, and we launched our first web site in 2001. We have been using the KeyDirect name since 2005.
- What is KeyDirect's relationship to KeyBank and KeyCorp?
KeyCorp is the parent company of KeyBank and many other financial service-related companies. KeyCorp also owns investment, financing and real estate companies. KeyDirect is one channel that KeyBank uses to offer its banking products to its customers.
- Are my deposits with KeyDirect FDIC insured?
Yes, your deposits at KeyDirect are FDIC insured up to the current FDIC-limits. Please visit the FDIC's website (www.FDIC.gov) for more specific details on those limits.
- Why isn't KeyDirect listed under 'KeyBank N.A.' on the FDIC's website?
Since KeyDirect is actually a business segment of KeyBank, we are not listed as a separate business on those sites. All information pertaining to KeyBank N.A. applies to KeyDirect as we are a business segment of KeyBank N.A.
- How seriously do you take the privacy of my personal information?
Key is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of personal information. Please read through our KeyCorp to learn more about how Key collects, uses, and safeguards your information.
- Can anyone from any state open a KeyDirect account?
KeyDirect supports existing KeyDirect clients in those states in which KeyBank does not have any local branches. Customers in those 15 states must use key.com or their local branch network to do their banking. KeyDirect does business in all states EXCEPT Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania Utah, Vermont and Washington state.
- What is Online Banking?
Online Banking is a service that KeyDirect offers to help you manage and monitor your accounts. You can view your account activity and online statements, pay bills, get alerts, and much more to help manage your money.
- What can I do in Online Banking?
Pay bills, view online statements, make transfers, setup Alerts, use Budget Management and many other features.
- What do I need to enroll in Online Banking?
Your Social Security or Tax ID Number, Key ATM or Debit Card (for faster enrollment), account number, and valid email address.
- How do I sign up for Online Statements?
You can sign up during the Online Banking enrollment or once enrolled in Online Banking, go to the Statements & Documents tab, accept the disclosure and select “Yes, Go Paperless”. It's just that simple!
Note: Some accounts are not eligible for Online Statement at this time.
- Do you offer Alerts?
Yes, we offer many different alerts based upon account type. Sign on to Online Banking and select “Maintain Alerts” on the Self Service tab.
There are two types of alerts in Online Banking:
Optional alerts are set up by you and will trigger an email alert when the event is reached. This alert generally occurs during a nightly process. These alerts can be added, modified, or deleted anytime.
- Scheduled bill payment reminders
- Balance Alerts
- Transaction alert (set up when debit/credit amount posted)
- CD's approaching maturity
- Payment/credit transaction was processed
Bank-initiated alerts are automatically generated when specific Online Banking actions occur. You will not be able to modify or turn off these alerts. They are designed as a security feature which will give you greater knowledge of actions taking place within your Online Banking.
- New bill payee has been added
- Online Banking transfer account was added
- Online Banking transfer account was activated
- Email address was changed via Online Banking
- Online Banking password was changed
- User ID was changed via Online Banking
- Request for an address change was made via Online Banking
- Delivery of alerts was suspended
- Phone Number Changed via Online Banking
- A potentially fraudulent card purchase was detected
- What is the easiest way of setting up a Bill Payee?
On the Payments & Transfers tab, select “Add a Payee” and choose your payee from our list of Common Companies. All you need to do is enter the payee's account number and submit. If the payee is not in our list, you can add them manually by selecting the link on the “Add a Payee” page.
- Do you support Personal Financial Management software?
No, not at this time.
- How can I send in my money when I open an account?
You can fund accounts via regular mail, wire or ACH. IRAs must be via mail only.
- Where do I send in money to open my new account?
For IRA/ Retirement Account:
PO BOX 91578,
Cleveland, OH 44101
Keybank Retirement Operations
4900 Tiedeman Road
Brooklyn, OH 44144
Keybank Research and Adjustment
Attn: Customer Deposits
555 Patroon Creek Blvd.
Albany, NY 12206
- Where do I send in forms that I have filled out?
For Ira/Retirement Accounts:
PO BOX 91578,
Cleveland, OH 44101
KeyBank Retirement Operations
4900 Tiedeman Road
Brooklyn, OH 44144
For All Other Accounts:
KeyBank N.A. - KeyDirect
6950 S. Transit Rd.
Lockport, NY 14095
- How can I add deposits into my existing Checking or Savings account?
To make additional deposits into a Checking or saving account, you can mail a check, send a wire/ACH, or do an account-to-account transfer.
- How are CD rates determined and locked in?
CD rates are locked in depending on how the new CD is funded. If funding by wire, the rate is guaranteed by the date the wire is received. If funding by check, you will receive the rate in effect on either the envelope postmark date or the date the check is received, whichever is higher.
(414) 978-5294 24 hours a day, 7 days a week PNC Bank accepts its appointment as Custodian of the above referenced account and has established an HSA for the Account Holder under Internal Revenue Code Section 223(a). Setting up a New Account? Enter a code given to you, or create a new account. ("PNC"). com is Temporarily Unavailable. (“PNC”) Banking and lending products and services, bank deposit products and Treasury Management services for clients and/or customers are provided Health Savings Account (HSA) sign in register. Code Next New User? Create your new username and password Get Started Wage Up! When You Use Your HSA Card Incorrectly. That's where people run into trouble - myself included. Periodic password changes are recommended to improve account security. Mutual funds are selected by Devenir Investment Advisors, LLC. Jun 01, 2021 · How to File an HSA Rollover. To find out more about rewards, account offerings, online banking and more, just How an HSA works:** An HSA is offered with a qualified High-Deductible Health Plan (A qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) typically has lower premiums/plan contributions and higher deductibles than a traditional health plan) and the account is opened through the HSA provider chosen by your employer. An HSA allows you to pay for current eligible healthcare expenses and save for future qualified medical and retiree healthcare expenses on a tax-favored basis. The Fidelity HSA is a brokerage account that gives you flexibility with your money. As a result of that role, persons who open a health savings account in an HSA Program (Account) are considered customers [ of PNC (you or ^your). Nov 14, 2017 · Glassdoor is your resource for information about the Health Savings Account (HSA) benefits at PNC Financial Services Group. pnc hsa login
When you open a KeyBank HSA to save pre-tax dollars for health expenses, you can also open a KIS HSA investment account, and invest a portion of your HSA ...
KeyBank Employee Benefit: Health Savings Account (HSA ...
Glassdoor is your resource for information about the Health Savings Account (HSA) benefits at KeyBank. Learn about KeyBank Health Savings Account (HSA), including a description from the employer, and comments a...
Best High-Yield Savings Accounts in 2021 Save and Win.
KeyBank Employee Benefit: Health Savings Account (HSA .
Glassdoor is your resource for information about the Health Savings Account (HSA) benefits at KeyBank. Learn about KeyBank Health Savings Account (HSA), including a description from the keybank hsa sign in, and comments a.
KeyBank Health Savings Account (HSA) Application and .
KeyBank Health Savings Account (HSA) Application and Adoption Agreement IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING NEW ACCOUNTS AT KEY To help the government ﬁ ght the funding of terrorism and money l.
Our take:KeyBank is a full-service legit financial institution, but its primary strength lies in its checking accounts. With choices that include basic fee-free checking keybank hsa sign in an online-only option as well as relationship accounts, KeyBank provides a robust selection of checking products customers can use alone or in combination with other accounts for maximum control over their finances.
- Customer Service
- Ease of Use
- Breadth of Products
- Digital Experience
How did we calculate this?
- Accounts have no fees or waivable fees
- Health savings accounts available
- Excellent customer service options
- Robust mobile app
- Fees are high, and you'll need high balances to waive them
- Rates are low on interest-bearing products
- Not all accounts can be opened online
- Must live in one of 15 states served to bank with KeyBank
Headquartered in Cleveland, KeyBank is currently the 18th-largest bank in the United States. The bank offers numerous and legit personal and business financial products, plus investment and insurance options.
Backed by its 190-year history, KeyCorp, the holding company through which KeyBank operates, has amassed $170.5 billion in assets, and the company earned $4.9 billion in revenue for the nine-month period ending Sept. 30, 2020.
With more than 1,000 full-service branches in 15 states, KeyBank serves a wide swath of the country. GOBankingRates has ranked KeyBank as one of the Best Regional Banks of 2021.
KeyBank has a comprehensive selection of products. Whether you’re looking for your first bank or are considering a switch, there’s a good chance you’ll find the products and services you need at KeyBank.
|Checking Accounts||Large network of no-fee ATMs|
|Savings Accounts||EasyUp program to automate saving|
|Money Market Account||Higher interest with promotional and relationship rates|
|CDs||Higher interest than savings accounts and terms ranging from one week to 10 years|
|Home Loans||A range of conventional, government-backed and specialty proprietary products to purchase or refinance a home|
|Personal Loans and Lines of Credit||Secured and unsecured loans with fixed and variable rates|
|Vehicle Loans||Fast approval for loans to purchase or refinance a vehicle, motorcycle, boat or RV|
|Student Loan Refinancing||KeyBank customers earn 0.25% rate discount|
|Credit Card||Cash-back rewards and 0% introductory rate|
|Investing||Building wealth, saving for college costs and funding your retirement|
KeyBank Checking Accounts
With five different choices, including the online-only KeyBank Hassle-Free Account with no monthly service fee, there is a checking account for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a basic account with no minimum balance or a checking account that earns interest, KeyBank has the keybank hsa sign in. Get extra perks when you also open a savings account or money market account with KeyBank.
- No service fee on noninterest-bearing account
- Waivable monthly service fees on Key Advantage Checking, Key Privilege Checking and Key Privilege Select Checking range from $18 to $50
- Key Privilege Checking and Key Privilege Select Checking eligible for relationship rates
- No ATM fee when you use a KeyBank or Allpoint ATM with Key Smart Checking, Key Advantage Checking and Hassle-Free accounts; no KeyBank fee charged for using other banks’ ATMs to withdraw money from Key Privilege Checking and Key Privilege Select Checking accounts
- Overdraft fee of $33 to $38.50; $28.50 extended overdraft service charge for accounts overdrawn for five or more consecutive business days
- Large network of fee-free ATMs
- Decent selection of interest-bearing accounts
- Can use any KeyBank money market or savings account except HSA and KEY4KIDS for free overdraft transfers
- Relationship discounts on loan products when you maintain qualifying balance in Key Privilege and Key Privilege Select accounts
- High overdraft fees
- $3 out-of-network ATM fee for Key Smart Checking, KeyBank Hassle-Free Account and Key Advantage Checking
- Low APY of 0.01% on interest-bearing accounts
- High monthly service fees require high balances to waive
KeyBank Savings Accounts
KeyBank offers three savings account options. Key Active Saver is the basic savings account. KEY4KIDS is the bank’s savings account for children under 18. And, for eligible customers, KeyBank has a health savings account offering tax-free withdrawals for qualified healthcare spending.
The bank’s free EasyUp program automates saving every time you use your KeyBank checking account debit card to make a purchase.
- Savings accounts have no or minimal opening deposit requirements
- No monthly service fee on KEY4KIDS; service fees for other accounts are waivable
- EasyUp automatically transfers $1 from your KeyBank checking account to any of your KeyBank savings accounts, except a health savings account, with a debit card purchase
- EasyUp program can be customized for automatic savings of 10 cents to $5 with each debit card purchase
- KEY4KIDS savings account interest is compounded daily
- No charge for overdraft protection transfers from eligible savings accounts
- Low 0.01% standard annual percentage yield for Key Active Saver savings account
- Must visit a branch to open a KEY4KIDS savings account or get rate information
- $4 monthly service fee on Key Active Saver account unless you have a KeyBank checking account
KeyBank Money Market Accounts
Money market accounts are a good choice for customers who expect to maintain a high savings balance and have other banking or lending accounts with KeyBank. You have two money market accounts to choose from: Key Silver Money Market Savings and Key Gold Money Market Savings. The Key Gold account offers slightly better rates, but it requires a much higher minimum opening deposit.
- Three-month promotional bonus rate with qualifying opening deposit
- Eligible for relationship rates of 0.02% to 0.05%, depending on account
- Waivable monthly service fee
- Minimum deposit of $5,000 for Key Silver account and $25,000 for Key Gold account
- Can be used for overdraft protection
- Relationship rates are better than standard rates
- No fee for overdraft protection transfers into checking account
- Money markets qualify for EasyUp program
- Low standard APYs of 0.01%
- High minimum balance required for money market promotional rates
- Opening deposits must be from new-to-KeyBank funds to qualify for promotional bonus rates
KeyBank CD Accounts
KeyBank certificate of deposit rates can grow your funds faster than a regular savings or money market account. Choose between a short-term, tiered or jumbo CD. You can open a short-term or tiered account with a minimum of $2,500; jumbo CD accounts require a minimum deposit of $100,000.
- Short-term CD terms of seven days to less than six months; tiered CD terms of six months to 10 years; jumbo CD terms of seven days to 10 years
- Interest compounded daily
- Automatic renewal into same CD product and term
- Higher rates than traditional savings accounts
- Earn relationship rates by pairing CD account with Key Advantage Checking, Key Privilege Checking or Key Privilege Select Checking account
- Wide selection of terms to choose from
- Can be opened online
- Relationship rates for qualified accounts
- Rates are the same for all CDs and terms
- Initial deposits must be from non-KeyBank funds to qualify for promotional rates
- For jumbo CD, $50,000 of $100,000 minimum deposit must come from non-KeyBank funds to qualify for keybank hsa sign in reward
KeyBank has an online-only Hassle-Free Account for customers who don’t need a bank with physical branches. Anyone else in the 15 states where KeyBank operates can bank online or in person at one of 1,000-plus full-service branch locations. A network of more than 40,000 KeyBank and Allpoint ATMs lets you access your money on the go.
Help is available when you need it, via online assistance, live chat and a 24/7 customer service number.
Live chat is available via online banking. The chat option is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to midnight and Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET.
Online and mobile banking give you complete control over your accounts. Customers have rated the mobile app for Android with 4 out of 5 stars and 4.4 for iOS. It is available from Google Play and the App Store.
You can open most accounts online via the website or app. Once enrolled in online banking, log in to your account any time to keep track of your balances, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds between accounts and even send cash to family and friends. Fingerprint and face ID login and account alerts protect your accounts against theft and fraud.
How To Open a KeyBank Account
Once you’ve decided which account you want to open, check the opening deposit requirements to make sure you have the funds. You can use cash if you’re opening the account in person. Otherwise, you’ll need an existing bank account or a credit or debit card.
Most accounts can be opened online in less than 15 minutes, but you’ll need to visit a branch to open a KEY4KIDS savings account. For any account, you’ll need the following:
- Driver’s license or other state ID
- Social Security number or other tax ID
How To Make a Deposit
In addition to depositing checks or cash in person at a branch office, you can use mobile check deposit or deposit cash or checks at an ATM. For recurring payments such as payroll and Social Security, you can sign up for direct deposit and have the payments electronically deposited into your account.
Customer service number: 800-539-2968
Routing number:See routing numbers by state
Promotions: See Newest KeyBank Promos and Bonuses
Login: KeyBank Login Help
Most KeyBank accounts have monthly service fees proportionate to account perks and minimum deposits, but fees can be waived by meeting certain balance or deposit requirements. Fees for excessive withdrawals from savings accounts are also tiered, so the fee is less steep for the basic savings account than for money market accounts. However, these and the high overdraft fee are avoidable.
Here’s a look at KeyBank fees:
|Monthly Service Fee||$0 to $50, depending on account|
|Overdrafts||$33 each after first two per 12-month period; $38.50 for each additional; $28.50 extended overdraft fee for accounts overdrawn five consecutive business days|
|Excessive Withdrawal||$5 to $15|
|Return Deposit||Up to $15|
|Domestic Wire Transfer (Outbound)||$30|
|Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound)||$20|
|Non-KeyBank ATM||$0 to $3|
KeyBank vs. Competitors
Here’s a look at how KeyBank compares to other major banks:
|KeyBank||Selection of relationship accounts|
|PNC Bank||Virtual Wallet combining spending, reserve and growth accounts|
|Wells Fargo||Low, easy-to-waive account fees|
|U.S. Bank||Advanced mobile app with virtual assistant|
KeyBank vs. PNC Bank
PNC, like KeyBank, has a long history of serving bank customers and their communities. Its Virtual Wallet product makes PNC a good choice for customers who need an uncomplicated way to manage their budgets. However, Virtual Wallet is the bank’s preferred checking account, and it might not be suited for everyone. KeyBank’s selection of checking accounts makes it a far less restrictive choice.
KeyBank vs. Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo remains one of America’s “Big Four” banks, and as such, it has among the most comprehensive selections of account types. It also has about 5,300 branch locations throughout the U.S., so guardian savings bank ft thomas a better choice for anyone who prefers to do their banking in person but doesn’t live in one of the 15 states KeyBank serves. But the same type of customer is likely to consider good customer service a priority, and that’s an area where KeyBank shines.
KeyBank vs. US Bank
As America’s fifth-largest bank, U.S. Bank is significantly larger than KeyBank. That shows in its services, such as an advanced mobile app you can query about your account using just your voice. Despite its size, U.S. Bank doesn’t necessarily provide the best value in its banking products. For example, KeyBank’s CD rates are more competitive.
As one of America’s largest financial institutions, KeyBank has a good selection of checking, savings and money market accounts as well as CDs. Although account fees can be steep, most can be avoided. Customers who stick with the basic checking and savings accounts can avoid monthly fees altogether. Add to that a large network of free ATMs and competitive CD rates, and it’s clear that KeyBank is worth a close look by anyone considering a switch.
More Great Customer Service Banks
A primary benefit of KeyBank is that customers have plenty of choices when they have questions or need assistance. The customer service website has a comprehensive library of articles and an FAQ section you can go to for quick answers. Live assistance is also available when you need it, via live keybank hsa sign in with extended weekday hours and a 24/7 customer service line.
Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions about KeyBank.
- How do I check my balance with KeyBank?
- You can check your balance using online or mobile banking, by calling 800-539-2968 and following the voice prompts, or by visiting a branch.
- What do you need to open a KeyBank account?
- To open a KeyBank account you'll need your Social Security number or other tax ID, a driver's license or state ID, and an acceptable funding method, such as a bank check.
- How can I open a KeyBank account?
- You can open most accounts online. To open a KEY4KIDS children's savings account, visit your nearest branch location.
- How long does it take to transfer money from KeyBank?
- If outgoing wire transfers are received by 5:30 p.m. ET, the funds will be released the following morning.
- How long does KeyBank hold checks?
- Checks deposited by 11 p.m. ET via mobile app might be available the next business day. Otherwise, the funds are available the second business day.
- Checks deposited in a branch typically are available the next business day. A teller will inform you if there will be a hold for a specific reason.
- Does KeyBank offer free money for signing up for an account?
- Yes. KeyBank is offering the following active promotions:
KeyBank previously offered a $400 bonus for opening an eligible account and making just one $500 direct deposit within 60 days. That offer expired Dec. 11, but you still have time to earn free money by taking advantage of the KeyBank promotions listed above.
- — Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Key Smart Checking, Key Advantage Checking, Key Privilege Checking or Key Privilege Select Checking account online by Jan. 22 and make a minimum qualifying deposit within 60 days.
- — Employees whose employers participate in KeyBank's [email protected] program earn a $250 [email protected] bonus by enrolling in the program and opening an eligible account by Jan. 15 and then making a minimum qualifying deposit within 60 days.
Valencia Higuera contributed to the reporting for this article.
Rates are subject to change; unless otherwise noted, rates are updated periodically. All other information on accounts is accurate as of Dec. 8, 2020.
This content is not provided by KeyBank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by KeyBank.
Thank You For Signing Up!
Get ready to receive top financial tips from the experts at GOBankingRates.
Take Advantage of our Best Offer(s)
About the Author
Daria Uhlig is a personal finance, real estate and travel writer and editor with over 25 years of editorial experience. Her work has been featured on The Motley Fool, MSN, AOL, Yahoo! Finance, CNBC and USA Today. Daria studied journalism at the County College of Morris and earned a degree in communications at Centenary University, both in New Jersey.